Ford has officially released the prices for the 2024 Ford Mustang today. Accordingly, the prices of seven 2024 Mustang trim levels have been mentioned. As the based trim level, the 2024 Ford Mustang Ecoboost costs $32,515, Mustang GT costs $43,090, and the Dark Horse carries a price tag of $59,565.
All the seventh-generation2024 Ford Mustangscarry many new and premium features for the upcoming model year. All the models include common features like Trai-bar LED headlights, LED taillights, a flat-bottomed steering wheel, a brand-new interior, and more. When compared to the Ecoboost model, the Mustang GT takes a step forward with a larger front grill, open nostrils for better cooling, a carbon-fiber hood vent, and the Grill-pods used on the previous GTs.
The2024 Dark Horse Mustanggets a race-ready look with a large carbon-fiber hood vent, large front grille, and open nostrils for better cooling, carbon-fiber front-spoiler and rear spoiler, more aggressive overall design, and exclusive two-stripe options. Comes with anexclusive color-shifting blue-ember metallicpaint, the 2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse offers lightweight carbon fiber wheels with an aggressive design.
There have been some changes to the Mustang lineup this year. Last year’s Ecoboost trim level, which was standard with the 6-speed manual transmission, is optional this year. The 6-speed manual transmission is standard with the 5.0L V8-GT. The 500Hp Dark Horse Mustang comes standard with a 6-speed manual transmission and anAnodized Blue Lightweight Titanium Shift Knob.And also, the Convertible is offered only with the Premium trim levels.
Ford has not yet released package details, standard and optional features, and more info on all the trim levels separately. We’ll update this story very soon when we learn more! Ford says the 2024 Ford Mustang is ready to hit sale this Summer. The prices of all the seven-trim levels with the destination fee of $1,595 are as follows.
Ford Mustang Ecoboost
The 2024 Ford Mustang Ecoboost price starts at $32,515. That’s a $3,370 price increase compared to the previous model. Powered by a Turbocharged 2.3L four-cylinder engine, the all-new Ecoboost Mustang produces 315 Hp and 350 pound-feet of torque.
- Turbocharged 2.3L four-Cylinder Ecoboost engine
- 315 Hp, 350 pound-feet of torque
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Ford CO-PILOT360 Technology
- 12.4 inch LCD digital cluster with IOD message center
Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium
The 2024 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium costs $38,040. That’s a $3,870 price increase compared to the previous model.
- Approach lightning with welcome/farewell exterior lighting
- Magnesium-framed curved glass display connecting the 13.2-inch center stack and the 12.4-inch instrument cluster
- Wireless charging with USB port
Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
The 2024 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible costs $43,540. That’s $11,025 more than the regular Ecoboost model. The Ecoboost Convertible is offered only with the Ecoboost Premium trim level.
- Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control
- Nine-speaker sound system with amplifier
- Security package including active anti-theft, locking center console, and wheel locking kit
Ford Mustang GT
The 2024 Ford Mustang GT price starts at $43,090. That’s a $3,370 price increase compared to the previous model. Powered by a performance-upgraded 5.0L Coyote V8 engine, the all-new Mustang GT produces 480 Hp and 415 lb-ft of torque. When you choose the active-valve exhaust system with the GT, these figures will jump to 486 Hp and 418 lb-ft of torque.
- 4th generation performance-upgraded 5.0L V8
- 480 Hp and 415 lb-ft of torque
- 6-speed manual transmission with Rev matching
- Unique high-gloss black-painted grille
Ford Mustang GT Premium
The 2024 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium costs $47,610. That’s a $2,870 price increase compared to the previous model.
- Ambient lighting with MyColor
- Available active-valve exhaust and 19″ wheel Brembo brake system with performance linings
- Aluminum foot pedals and front door sill scuff plates
Ford Mustang GT Premium Convertible
The 2024 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible costs $53,110. That’s $10,020 more than the regular Mustang GT model. The GT Convertible is offered only with the GT Premium trim level.
- Convertible top features include: Center latch, Electromechanical drive, and Fully lined cloth top
- Available B&O sound system by Bang & Olufsen, 12 speakers including subwoofer
- Heated flat-bottomed steering wheel
Ford Mustang Dark Horse
The2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horseprice starts at $59,565. That’s $16,475 more than the regular 486 Hp GT model. Powered by a naturally aspirated 5.0-L Coyote V8 engine, The Dark Horse Mustang produces 500hp and 418 lb-ft of torque.
- Modified 5.0L DOHC naturally-aspirated V8 engine
- 500 Hp and 418 lb-ft of torque
- Tremec 6-speed manual transmission with rev match
- MagneRide damping system